We are dedicated to carrying transport technology forward
Inherently versatile, Curtainsider® Systems are ideally suited for use with various cargoes and can be fitted with different features, such as truck-mounted forklifts and hydraulic lift gates. Our systems for straight trucks and trailers provide the simplest and most reliable side access for bulky loads. Curtainsider® Systems are ideally suited for multiple-point drop loads and mixed-return loads.
The Curtainsider® Advantage
dependabilitywe service what we sell
Cold rated pelmetpelmet (roof to curtain seal) is cold rated for -70°C (-94°F) and will not crack from the cold
catch free quick release tensionersquick release tensioners have a handle that tucks in and will not catch (no knob style)
changeable curtain polescurtain poles can be easily and quickly changed, compared to the heavy, steel pole with 10-15 rivets
Features and Benefits
- Any part of the trailer can be accessed individually without exposing other parts to the weather.
- Labour-intensive tarping is gone, and so is the expense.
- Driver stays on the ground, because the Curtainsider® system is fully operational from ground height.
- Fully accessible, unobstructed rear and side loading.
Curtainsider® vs Rolling bow system Advantages
- If a load shift occurs on a Curtainsider®, the curtain can be pulled around the obstruction.
- When unloading, only the portion containing the customer's load needs to be opened.
- Example: If a load is located on the front right of a Curtainsider®, only the front right will be exposed. On a rolling bow system, both front sides and top would be exposed, posing a potential risk to the other items on the trailer.
We offer servicing, repairs, or upgrades for all Curtainsider® systems.