We are dedicated to carrying transport technology forward
Inherently versatile, Curtainsider® systems are ideally suited for use with various cargos and can be fitted with different features, such as truck-mounted forklifts and hydraulic lift gates. Our systems for straight trucks and trailers provide the simplest and most reliable side access for bulky loads. Curtainsider® systems are ideally suited for multiple-point drop loads and mixed-return loads.
The Curtainsider® Advantage
MAINTENANCE FREE CURTAIN ROLLERSNo lube of the track required, because the rollers are shielded and maintenance-free
HIGH QUALITY CURTAINScurtains are made from high quality 28oz 2x2 weave, coated PVC with your choice of over 20 colours
ROLLING PILLAR ALLOWS 102" LOADrolling pillar is adjustable to allow for a 102" wide load when required
attention paid to detailwe take pride in fit and finish
Custom designability to meet unique design requirements
Cold rated pelmetpelmet (roof to curtain seal) is cold rated for -70°C (-94°F) and will not crack from the cold
changeable curtain polescurtain poles can be easily and quickly changed, compared to the heavy, steel pole with 10-15 rivets
catch free quick release tensionersquick release tensioners have a handle that tucks in and will not catch (no knob style)
dependabilitywe service what we sell
Features and Benefits
- Any part of the trailer can be accessed individually without exposing other parts to the weather.
- Labour-intensive tarping is gone, and so is the expense.
- Driver stays on the ground, because the Curtainsider® system is fully operational from ground height.
- Fully accessible, unobstructed rear and side loading.
Curtainsider® vs Rolling bow system Advantages
- If a load shift occurs on a Curtainsider®, the curtain can be pulled around the obstruction.
- When unloading, only the portion containing the customer's load needs to be opened.
- Example: If a load is located on the front right of a Curtainsider®, only the front right will be exposed. On a rolling bow system, both front sides and top would be exposed, posing a potential risk to the other items on the trailer.
We offer servicing, repairs, or upgrades for all Curtainsider® systems.